Plan your visit.
Where is the Rialto located?
[ » See map on Contact page ]
Is there parking?
What can I bring to the Rialto?
- Outside food and drink
- Drugs of any type
- Bags or backpacks larger than 12" x 6" x 12" (all bags may be subject to a search upon arrival)
- Weapons of any type, including concealed firearms
- Professional camera equipment or recording devices
- iPods, tablets, selfie sticks, and GoPro cameras
- Flashlights, glow sticks, and laser pointers
- Large bags or backpacks
- Signs, banners, flags, beach balls, etc.
When do doors open, and when should I arrive?
Do you allow re-entry?
What are the age requirements for attending an event at the Rialto?
I’m under 16. Can I come to an all-ages show by myself?
What is your ID policy?
Can I smoke?
Do you have a lost and found?
Do you have gift certificates?
Tickets & Seating
Where can I buy tickets in advance?
What if I find tickets to a show on another website?
Can I change my ticket delivery method?
Where do I pick up my will-call tickets?
Can I transfer my will-call tickets to someone else?
Is there seating?
Do any hotels offer packages that include tickets to shows at Rialto?
Photos & Audio
Can I bring a camera?
Can I record the show?
Food & Beverage
Does the Rialto serve food?
Can I bring outside food or drink into the Rialto?
WARNING: Moving and/or strobing lights often used in live concert performances have been identified by epilepsy action to potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.